Thursday, January 22, 2009

Writer's Conference this weekend

Looking forward to the Roanoke Regional Writers Conference at Hollins U. this weekend. I'm actually giving a presentation on freelance writing. There are several dozen presenters, many with much better credentials than I have, but I'm honored to be included in this group. There's a reception and keynote speakers Friday night, and a full day of workshops on Saturday. The best part is the networking, plus all the freelance writers commiserate about how they are not paid what they are worth!

Its $50 for the whole shebang; give it a whirl if you like to write or are thinking about it. Just about every genre will be covered. see the link at Hollins.edu.

I just hope I have something to say for my 45 minute session....

No comments:

Post a Comment